Owner Operator Opportunities
We are focused on qualifying Owner Operators who are committed to safety and providing superior customer service.
We offer qualified Owner Operators:
- $0.98 per mile – based on dispatched Practical miles
- Same rate for dispatched loaded and empty miles
- Weekly settlements
- Fuel surcharge applicable on all compensated miles
- $.05 per mile for placarded hazmat loads
- 48 state freight opportunities, with the primary lanes being East of the Mississippi River
In addition to completing the Application for Owner Operator Operating Agreement, a candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of verifiable over-the-road tractor trailer experience in the previous 3 years. Truck(s) must also pass a DOT inspection.
Contact a Career Development Specialist to discuss Owner Operator opportunities today!
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration (as required by applicable federal and state law) without regard to race, age, creed, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, marital status or sexual orientation.