Class A CDL Training
Veriha Driving Academy offers a 3-week prep course for those who have not yet obtained their Class A CDL. Students can be placed into a Veriha fleet upon successful completion of the course.Learn More
Driver Finishing Program
We invest in your success! Recent driving school graduates and drivers with less than 12 months of tractor-trailer driving experience will enter into our 4-6 week Driver Finishing Program.Request Information
CDL Refresher Course
Our no-cost course designed to hone critical skills and get drivers back behind the wheel! The 5-day course is designed for Class A CDL holders who have been out of the truck for an extended period.Learn More
A variety of fleet options are available – choose to maximize your paycheck, or maximize your home time! Contact a Career Development Specialist for opportunities in your area.Apply Today
Benefits of Truck Driving Jobs with Veriha Trucking
We are looking for safety conscious, hard-working truck drivers to work together with our leadership team to provide our customers the best VIP service possible.
We keep our drivers in the latest model equipment including mobile communication with GPS routing. As a family-owned business, we understand the importance of insurance; we offer paid life insurance and excellent medical, dental, and supplemental insurance options. Our employees are paid weekly through a payroll direct deposit. We also make sure our drivers have guaranteed weekly home time.
Contact Veriha Trucking’s Career Development office at (800) 333-9291 for truck driving opportunities near you!
Veriha Trucking offers benefits many others don’t:
- Day 1 guaranteed weekly pay (or G-Pay) of $900, which increases as your average weekly performance exceeds $900
- Congestion pay in addition to short-haul pay; combined total of $0.05/mile
- Weekend premium of $0.03/mile, on all miles, when work week starts on Friday or Saturday
- Paid vacation based on average None of this standard flat rate per day stuff.
- Volunteer time off (VTO) pay based on average earnings. Get paid while you give back to your community.
- Guaranteed home time, because you want a home life, too
- Latest equipment (4 years old or newer) including mobile communication
- 60% drop and hook
- 80-minute average live unload to keep drivers moving
- Detention pay that starts after an hour
- Air Ride seats with sensor technology: limits vibrations and reduces driver fatigue
- In-cab satellite TV available: all equipment provided
- No buses to orientation
- Single room occupancy for paid orientation
BENEFITS THAT SET US APART
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Holiday pay
- Choice of standard or per diem pay plans
- Insurance: medical, dental, and vision supplemental insurance options
- Company-paid life insurance
- FREE access to doctors (starting day 1) via Teladoc
- Pet policy: take your cat or dog with you on the road
- FREE Rider policy