2023 Freightliner Cascadia Truck Tour
Why is the Cascadia Freightliner so popular? After going through a brief tour of all of its 2023 features, we’re sure you’ll understand exactly why.
What’s new underneath the hood?
Underneath the hood of a 2023 Cascadia Freightliner is an innovative and sophisticated DD15 Detroit Engine that comes fully loaded with lane assist. Lane assist monitors both the fog and center lines while in cruise control. If the camera notices the driver drifting left or right, it will automatically correct the steering. Pretty cool, right?
What’s new on the outside?
The many snazzy features on the outside of your 2023 Freightliner Cascadia are:
- Side collision radar system-This system detects objects in your blind spot. It also looks down the entire length of your trailer and gives audible alerts if it sees that you could hit an object. If you do not react to the signal, the system automatically stops the vehicle before the collision occurs. For example, if you cut a right turn too quickly and are in danger of hitting a light pole, it would automatically stop the vehicle from doing so.
- LED load lights-These lights shine on both curbside and roadside so you can see better on your pre and post-trip inspections.
- Full fairing package wheel covers-These covers aid in gaining fuel mileage from an idle management perspective.
- Optimized idle and ParkSmart systems-These systems enable the AC to fully cool both bunk and cab while sleeping, minimizing idle time.
What about the inside?
2023 Freightliner Cascadia interiors come equipped with:
- A factory fridge
- An 1800 watt power inverter-perfect for installing a microwave, coffee pot, or other small appliances.
- Double bunks
- Abundant storage
- LED lights
At Veriha, we only want the best for our drivers and the motoring public-and the 2023 Cascadia Freightliner is it. Want to get a better look at it? Watch our YouTube video, 2023 Freightliner Cascadia Truck Tour!